How we remove barriers to reporting
To activate positive change in your organisation, you need to know what is taking place. To achieve that, you need the victims and witnesses of bullying and harassment to submit a report. Yet a number of factors can create barriers to reports being made, including:
- The process being too confusing or complex
- Fears over repercussions of submitting a report – including being labelled as a troublemaker
- Concerns over a lack of action being taken
- A feeling that reporting won’t help them deal with what they’ve been through
- Worries over how their data will be used in the future
The Culture Shift platform is used by more than 50 organisations in the UK and is accessible to over one million people. It has been designed and built to not only provide valuable insight to HR departments, but to break down some of the main barriers of reporting.