At Culture Shift we develop award-winning technology that helps organisations to build places of work and study that are safe, happy and supportive for everyone, everywhere. We do this primarily through our reporting software and applying our continuous improvement cycle which allows our partners to listen to concerns, support those affected, analyse trends and activate lasting change through early intervention and targeted prevention.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Culture Shift team to realise our creative, digital and strategic vision to create a world of work and study that is safe, happy and supportive for everyone, everywhere. To do this we’re seeking highly competitive, data and results-driven sales leader with an open, collaborative and team-based approach to leadership and management
Having a clear purpose is what separates good organisations from great ones. Most organisations have to soul-search in order to find and define its core purpose. At Culture Shift, our purpose is our soul and identity, providing both a platform to build upon and a mirror to reflect our existence in the world. It’s why we exist, it means we can clearly articulate the problem we are here to solve, and who we want to be to each human we impact through our work. Our purpose enables us to create deeper connections with our clients, do more for the communities with which they work, attract and retain talent, and in the process, achieve greater results and impact.
It is vital the person who joins us in this pivotal role for the business is motivated by the purpose and driven to achieve results, because more customers means we are giving access to more people to speak up.
Reporting directly to the CEO and acting as a key member of the leadership team, as VP of Sales you will have responsibility for direct sales, channel sales, sales development, strategic partnerships, pre-sales and sales operations.
You will be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organisation and leading the team to achieve aggressive growth and market disruption. As VP of Sales you will foster close working relationships and partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales department’s efficient operation and success.
- Create, establish, execute and drive new strategic plans to meet company growth and market share goals
- Passionately lead, drive and deliver the vision and mission for the business to create a self-fulfilling prophecy of market leadership
- Drive growth of existing accounts and acquire new customers
- Execute expansion strategy
- Develop annual sales forecasts using a combination of top-down and bottom-up input
- Strive to keep ahead of industry trends, competitive activity and client opportunities
- Provide exemplary leadership through training, coaching and mentorship to the sales organisation and set a daily example of core values and commitment to culture
- Exceptional cross-organisation collaboration and communication skills
- Strong executive presence and communication skills with the ability to develop credibility and trust quickly
- Strategically capable – you have objectives & know how to plan to get there
- Tactically astute – you have a model for every eventuality & know how to execute fast & well
- A growth mindset – you are systematic with cataloguing your experience. When you get it wrong, you learn, adapt, and grow. You soak up case studies, books & external learning having a knack for adapting the learning to your own role
- You love to coach – people like you and you like people. People grow & develop on your watch
- Spots talent & attracts it – you recognise the best in the world, and the best want to work for you
- Forecasts with accuracy – setting expectations perfectly, you get it right; and the logic you present is understandable & coherent
- Framework driven – Nothing is done on the fly. You apply & adapt models which systematically deliver the planned results
- Analytical – We love hearing your breakdown and your insight always delivers a reliable perspective
- Treats risk and opportunity with equivalent merit – you have an intrinsic understanding of how to push for the impossible without overstepping the boundaries of reality
- And your leadership style looks like this:
you demonstrate strong ethics & a sense of safety
you empower others to self organise
you foster a sense of connection & belonging
you show openness to new ideas &foster organisational learning
you nurture growth
you plan and execute efficiently & successfully
Culture Shift is a multi award winning scale up launched in January 2018. We’re an ambitious SAAS business that was recognised by Tech Nation as one of the Top 20 Rising Stars. You’ll be sharing your ideas and experience with an established and growing team of nearly 30 people in a collaborative, creative, and supportive environment.
What's in it for you
As VP of Sales you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary / package.
Maintaining our positive culture and ensuring our team feel valued are of the utmost
importance, you will also benefit from the following:
- Flexible working hours
- Brand new tech / computer equipment
- Company Pension [NEST]
- 25 Days annual leave [plus Bank Holidays]
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks Platform, providing a range of benefits, discounts and deals;
- Contemporary city centre office
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Smart Health Platform
We hope you’ll join us on our exciting journey to shift cultures on a global scale.
To apply please send an email containing your CV to email@example.com.
Keep in touch
Sign up to our newsletter to receive monthly insights and resources.