Full Time position available with flexible working.
At Culture Shift we develop technology that helps organisations to build places of work and study that are safe, happy and supportive for everyone, everywhere. We do this primarily through our reporting software and applying our continuous improvement cycle which allows our partners to listen to concerns, support those affected, analyse trends and activate lasting change through early intervention and targeted prevention.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Culture Shift team to realise our creative, digital and strategic vision to create a world of work and study that is safe, happy and supportive for everyone, everywhere. To do this you’ll be taking an essential role in helping us better understand our partners and users so that we can prevent unacceptable behaviour in the workplace and across education.
Culture Shift is looking for a motivated and talented Onboarding Executive to join our growing team. Our Onboarding Executives are the face of Culture Shift to all of our new partners, the direct link between the partner and the rest of our team. Onboarding Executives are key to implementing Culture Shift’s products and services with success for our partners, you’re responsible for implementing the Culture Shift platform in an organisation.
You’ll be sharing your ideas and experience with an established and growing team of 20 people in a collaborative, creative, and supportive environment.
Building and maintaining outstanding relationships built on trust and respect, you will ensure that our partners feel 100% supported. Our goal is simple. Once an institution/organisation partners with us they never leave us.
This is not a siloed position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales, marketing and product teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the relevant teams and work proactively to drive overall performance.
- Onboard new partners within the agreed Service Level Agreement
- Provide insight and feedback to reduce the time to onboarding
- Agree and achieve a ‘Go Live’ date for new partners
- Ensure all new partners are set up for success
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Provide insight and feedback from our partners to the wider team to enable continuous improvement for onboarding partners
- Be an expert in the Culture Shift product, resolving support questions and support tickets quickly and effectively
- Experience in SaaS products is strongly desired
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.
- Confidence taking a lead and delivering partner and client communications
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Experience liaising with key stakeholders at executive level
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Experience of CRM systems
Culture Shift is a tech-for-good start-up that launched in January 2018. We’re an ambitious SaaS business that was recognised by Tech Nation as one of the Top 20 Rising Stars. You’ll be sharing your ideas and experience with an established and growing team of 20 people in a collaborative, creative, and supportive environment.
Please send through your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by 17.00 08/10/2021 and expect a response from us within a week. If successful, you’ll be invited to interview. The interview will cover areas related to your role as well as cultural questions for the team. As part of the interview process we may set a short role play. You will be fully briefed ahead of the session. We may run a second round of interviews if needed.
£26,000 + Benefits
Keep in touch
Sign up to our newsletter to receive monthly insights and resources.