Full Time position available with flexible working.
At Culture Shift we develop technology that helps organisations to build places of work and study that are safe, happy and supportive for everyone, everywhere. We do this primarily through our reporting software and applying our continuous improvement cycle which allows our partners to listen to concerns, support those affected, analyse trends and activate lasting change through early intervention and targeted prevention.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Culture Shift team to realise our creative, digital and strategic vision to create a world of work and study that is safe, happy and supportive for everyone, everywhere. To do this you’ll be taking an essential role in helping us better understand our partners and users so that we can prevent unacceptable behaviour in the workplace and across education.
Culture Shift is looking for a motivated and talented New Partnership Manager to join our growing team. Your primary responsibility is to help turn qualified opportunities into new partners (clients). This position requires outbound phone calling, emailing, consultative selling skills to generate new sales. The New Partnership Manager will be expected to report on sales and activity whilst staying thoroughly informed on all competitors and the industry sector in general.
This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the marketing and product organisation and work proactively to drive overall performance.
- Generate new business sales through relationship building and finding needs aligned to Culture shift product and values
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email with a high attention to detail
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity goals
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan, including email and call scripts
- Track all relevant activity using Hubspot CRM
- Quickly learn the Culture Shift product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Research prospects, generate sales and develop new partner relationships
- 2-3 years of proven excellence in business to business sales
- Experience in SaaS is strongly desired
- Experience using Hubspot or comparable CRM
- Experience in the corporate sectors would be of benefit
- Strong understanding of sales and lead development best practices and procedures
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient
Culture Shift is a tech-for-good start-up that launched in January 2018. We’re an ambitious SaaS business that was recognised by Tech Nation as one of the Top 20 Rising Stars. You’ll be sharing your ideas and experience with an established and growing team of 20 people in a collaborative, creative, and supportive environment.
Application: Please send through your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by 17.00 Friday the 24th September. Please expect a response from us within a week.
If successful, you’ll be invited to interview. The interview will cover areas related to your role as well as cultural questions for the team.
As part of the interview process we may set a short role play. You will be fully briefed ahead of the session. We may run a second round of interviews if needed.
£32,000 – £35,000 + sales related bonus (uncapped)
Keep in touch
Sign up to our newsletter to receive monthly insights and resources.