Full Time position available with flexible working.
At Culture Shift we develop technology that helps organisations to build places of work and study that are safe, happy and supportive for everyone, everywhere. We do this primarily through our reporting software and applying our continuous improvement cycle which allows our partners to listen to concerns, support those affected, analyse trends and activate lasting change through early intervention and targeted prevention.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Culture Shift team to realise our creative, digital and strategic vision to create a world of work and study that is safe, happy and supportive for everyone, everywhere. To do this you’ll be taking an essential role in helping us better understand our partners and users so that we can prevent unacceptable behaviour in the workplace and across education.
Culture Shift is looking for a motivated and talented Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. Your primary responsibility is to identify and generate leads, turning them into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on inbound and outbound contact campaigns. This position requires outbound phone calling, emailing, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with the New Partnership Manager to generate new opportunities. The SDR will be expected to report on qualification and call activity and stay thoroughly informed on all products and the industry in general.
This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the marketing and product organisation and work proactively to drive overall performance.
- Develop opportunities for the New Partnership team from prospecting and marketing generated leads
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email with a high attention to detail
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity goals
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan, including email and call scripts
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Hubspot CRM
- Quickly learn the Culture Shift product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Research leads, identify key decision makers, generate interest and develop potential partnerships to increase opportunities
- 2-3 years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales and/or sales
- Experience in SaaS is strongly desired
- Experience using Hubspot or comparable CRM strongly desired
- Experience in the corporate sectors would be of benefit
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient
- Must live and breathe startups with broad responsibilities, busy, dynamic environment, lots of responsibility and lots of fun
Culture Shift is a tech-for-good start-up that launched in January 2018. We’re an ambitious SaaS business that was recognised by Tech Nation as one of the Top 20 Rising Stars. You’ll be sharing your ideas and experience with an established and growing team of 20 people in a collaborative, creative, and supportive environment.
Application: Please send through your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17.00 on Friday 24th September. Please expect a response from us within a week.
If successful, you’ll be invited to interview. The interview will cover areas related to your role as well as cultural questions for the team. As part of the interview process we may set a short role play. You will be fully briefed ahead of the session
We may run a second round of interviews if needed.
£26,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Keep in touch
Sign up to our newsletter to receive monthly insights and resources.