Full time position available with flexible working
At Culture Shift we empower organisations to tackle bullying and harassment, with our real-time reporting platform, and help them build a culture which is safe, happy and supportive for everyone. Our company was built by a group of people who are passionate about change, and we’re always on the lookout for change-makers to join us on the journey. Maintaining our positive culture and ensuring our team feel valued are of the utmost importance to us, we practice what we preach and pride ourselves on providing a positive place to work for all our Culture Shifters.
We’re looking for a motivated and skilled Content Marketer to join our growing Marketing team. Your primary responsibility will be for the planning, creation and sharing of valuable content to help attract and convert prospects into partners, and turn partners into powerful advocates. We’re looking for a creative individual who is passionate about marketing and creating content which adds value and achieves our company goals. You’ll need to have excellent communication skills, and being data-driven and highly analytical is a plus.
You’ll be working with the Head of Marketing, and alongside multiple agencies, to contribute to and help deliver the content marketing strategy, specialising in one of our key target sectors. Applicants should have strong social media marketing skills, with a proven track record of executing, analysing and improving cross-channel marketing campaigns. It will be a varied and interesting role, with lots of opportunity for growth, learning and progression.
- Deliver content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads, that result in new partnerships and customer retention
- Produce high quality reactive and strategic content, which meets our marketing and business objectives
- Researching target audiences and then delivering interesting content where they are looking
- Ensuring Culture Shift’s content output has a consistent brand style and tone of voice
- Developing content calendars and workflows
- Working with the Head of Marketing to create new strategies based on changes in our target sectors, or wider society
- Continually reviewing marketing activity to make changes and inform future campaigns
- Creating the booking pages and distributing content for our calendar of online events
Nice to have
- A qualification in Marketing, or equivalent relevant experience
- Experienced and confident in managing paid social media campaigns (or willingness to learn)
- Experienced and confident in creating video content
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience using HubSpot (our CRM system)
- Experience with WordPress and/or HubSpot CMS
- Experience using EventBrite and Zoom to run events
Culture Shift is a tech-for-good start-up that launched in January 2018. We’re an ambitious SaaS business that was recognised by Tech Nation as one of the Top 20 Rising Stars. You’ll be sharing your ideas and experience with an established and growing team of 20 people in a collaborative, creative, and supportive environment.
Keep in touch
Sign up to our newsletter to receive monthly insights and resources.